Jim Thorpe Police - FAQS

Welcome to Frequently Asked Questions.

Click on the questions below to reveal the answers. If you do not find the appropriate questions, please call or email the Police Department.


How can I obtain a copy of a police report?

A report involving (2) two or more parties requires a subpoena. A single party report may be obtained by contacting the Police department. A fee for a police report is 15.00 dollars.



How can I obtain a copy of a accident report?

Accidents reports may be obtained from the Police Department during normal business hours. A fee of 15.00 dollars applies for each report copy.